Matthew A. Bell
Utah Divorce, Family Law, and Estate Planning Attorney
Matthew’s reputation as an attorney is one who thoroughly understands the law and diligently advocates to advance his client’s interests. His practice primarily focuses on representing clients in family law matters. He has assisted hundreds of clients in divorce, custody, guardianship, and termination of parental rights cases and has argued before domestic commissioners and judges from Logan to Provo and everywhere in-between. Matthew is also on the court approved Private Guardian ad Litem (PGAL) roster.
Licensed to Practice
Doctor of Jurisprudence – University of Houston
- Mediated cases through the Harris County Dispute Resolution Center and Justice of the Peace Courts
- Completed mediator training through the A. A. White Dispute Resolution Center, Houston, Texas
- Litigated civil and domestic cases as part of the University of Houston Civil Litigation Clinic
Dual Major, Bachelor of Arts – University of Houston
- Majored in psychology and philosophy
- Magna Cum Laude
- Arete award for outstanding undergraduate work from the Honors College
- Vice-President of the Student Government Association
Intermountain Legal strives to provide personal attention and responsive service to clients going through divorce, child custody disputes and other family law issues. It is important to us that you as a client feel taken care of throughout our relationship. Call our office today at 801-990-4200 or contact us online to schedule a 30-minute attorney consultation for $50 to discuss your family law matter with a Utah Family Law Attorney.