Attorney Milda Shibonis knows that divorce, custody, or any other family law situation involving the courts can be overwhelming. Sometimes you just need some information about what to expect and what decisions you need to make right away and what can wait.
Milda is happy to speak with you on the phone or meet with you in her office for a 30-minute attorney consultation for the flat fee of $75 to discuss your family law matter. Call right away at (801) 990-4200 to schedule a consultation.
Also, feel free to read more on these commonly asked questions:
- What are my rights as a parent?
- What will the court consider when deciding custody?
- What is the difference between physical and legal custody?
- Does my child’s opinion matter?
- What are my child support obligations?
- How is child support calculated?
- What does the court consider in determining alimony?
- How does adultery affect a divorce?
- Who will get the house when we get divorced?
- Does my spouse have a right to my retirement and savings?
- Will I be liable for my spouse’s debts?
- Can I get an annulment?
- What is mediation?
- What are the grounds for divorce in Utah?